Sunday, June 23, 2013

YNS After Party

So what did you think of the YNS June Release?

I sure hop you had time to hop along and see all the amazing work using the new YNS stamps!!

I have one more project to share with you using one of the new sets!

For this card I used the new Squawk the Rooster set!!  He's sure to make you smile!
How fun!




If you're wondering if this picture is a little blurry, it is!  It isn't your eyes! ;)  I couldn't resist putting an action wobble behind this rooster!  So not only is he singing "Happy Birthday", he's also dancing!! :)

Close-up of the other half of the sentiment:

Here's a look at the entire Squawk the Rooster set:
How fun!!

Be sure to check the YNS store for all the new releases!!

---------------

Check out all the lovely inspiration:



---------------

Have a wonderful day!!


4 comments:

Billie A said...

I am loving this rooster. He's just too funny and cute. Great card.

wendy said...

ACK ! how cute! great step card!

Kerri said...

I just LOVE this card, Kendra! Awesome design! Thank you so much for joining us this month! You have rocked these images:)

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute! I love action wobbles-just used one for the first time in a long time for Father's Day. Your card is great!