Monday, June 10, 2013

Parchment Craft with SS



Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps Blog, we'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some 
"sweet" things of your own!!


SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

-----------------------

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

Parchment Craft

Have you had a chance to check out all the new SweetCuts Dies??!! 

I am by far in LOVE with them!!

I really enjoy using the Parchment Craft Technique!

Check out the close-up of the Dot Butterfly!  One of my favorite butterfly stamps from SS!!
I fussy cut a few of the sections of the butterfly, so you could see the underneath paper!

A few of the other sections, I painted using Creative Inspirations Paint!  Love the shimmer!  On the butterfly I used Mint, Turquoise and Lavender!

The SweetCuts Dies I used are the Mini Flower and Fancy Leaf!  I love both of them!!

They cut so nicely!
I also added some CI Paint in Light Purple and Green Olive to these fun die cuts!

SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:



-----------------------

Have a wonderful day!




16 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors on the butterfly

Anonymous said...

OK, I am so jealous of this. Great job!!!!!

simply monica said...

Wicked cool love how you did this one awesome.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

WOW!!! I love, love, love how you decorated the Dot Butterfly! Beautiful colors and card design...the mini flowers make a beautiful embellishment!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous card- LOVE your parchment butterfly and the flowers- love the Sparkle you added with the CI paints too : )

rudlis said...

Stunning design. I love the delicate parchment. Gorgeous card.
I love all the little details.
Hugs,
Irena

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!AWESOME butterfly!!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love the added layers of color on the parchment butterfly, the variety of DP and the rhinestones on the little flower dies. Gorgeous!!

Denise said...

What a lovely creation! I just love those colours on your butterfly!! The colour combo with everything is just fantastic! i must say those dies are so lovely!
Sweetie Hugs
Denise
xox

Roxie said...

Love the butterfly and tiny flowers, nice use of the parchment, nice layout too.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I LOVE this card! That butterfly is amazing and I LOVE how you fussy cut openings for the paper to peek through!

Donna K said...

Gorgeous work, Kendra! Love your beautiful butterfly!! So much you can do with this technique!!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

This is so adorable and playful. Love the colors and patterns you used especially on the butterfly. Love the Sweet Cuts flowers. So cute.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This is truly stunning!!! Love the PP behind the butterfly!!! It's bold and striking, yet so beautiful all at the same time.

Karrie said...

Great parchment craft - so pretty!