Friday, June 14, 2013

Beautiful Day - YNS

Hello crafty friends!

Today I decided to create a card based on Your Next Stamp's monthly sketch!!
Check out the YNS Challenge Blog here!

I decided to use the Window Play - Outside set!  I just love this set!

For the card, I just used the pretty tulips in the set!
I just love the fun/bright colors I used for this card!!

The sentiment is from the set as well!

Close-up of the sentiment:

Here's a look at the entire Window Play - Outside set:
How fun!!  So many possibilities! 


Here's the sketch:


Be sure to join in the YNS Challenge for your chance at winning a $10 Gift Certificate!  And you may even be chosen to be a Guest Designer!!

There are plenty of wonderful stamps and dies to choose from, check out the YNS store here!

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments: