Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Creating Washi Tape



It's time for me to create another Whoo Hoo Wednesday tutorial for Inspired By Stamping!!

Whoo Hoo!!

I am so excited to share my post with you today!

I've decided to create my own 
Shimmery Washi Tape!!


You can see my tutorial on the Inspired By Stamping Blog!!

I love Inspired By Stamping's new Washi Tape stamp set, but thought it would fun to use some of IBS's background stamps to create some other patterns.  
The lovely circle frame is from the set Fancy Circles and the sentiment is from Graceful Hydrangea!


Close-up:
The stamps I used for my washi tape are Delicate Doilies II, Background Basics I and Mason Jar Add On III.

I used CI Paint FuchsiaPlum and Tutu Pink.

For the bottom two pieces I embossed the stamped images with white embossing powder!

How fun, you can create your own washi tape to go with any project!!

The possibilities are endless!!

--------------


Try out the technique I shared for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the IBS store!!
There are so many wonderful products to choose from!!

--------------



Have a beautiful day!!



No comments: