Sunday, April 14, 2013

SS Create Your Own Background


Time for another monthyl challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog!

Just a reminder that this challenge lasts until May 14th!!

You have a chance at winning a $20 Gift Certificate
to SweetStamps.com to purchase some "SWEET" things of your own!!

Hope you will join in!


----------------------

Technique Challenge at Sweet Stamps is:

Create Your Own Background

I love being able to create my own backgrounds with my stamps!!

Sweet Stamps released a set called Decorative Elements this past fall and I knew one of them would be perfect to use for my card today!  There are 7 different elements in this set!
I used the damask looking stamp to create the background on the kraft paper.  I just love this stamp!!

I then stamped Happy Birthday Script.
Once in awhile I get stuck for a design, so this design was actually inspired by a card I seen on Pinterest!  

After seeing the card, I was also inspired to use my Open Hears Medallion for the main image. I stamped the image with Memento Black ink and then using the Black Spot Distress Marker to fill in a few of the openings.  


SweetStamps.com Products Used:


Have a wonderful day!



-------------------


3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!Very pretty...

Unknown said...

Welcome to the 3GirlJam team!

Julie Odil said...

Hi, stopped by to check out your blog, become a follower, and welcome you to the 3 Girl Jam team!