Monday, February 11, 2013

Romance with SS


Hello Crafty Friends!

Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps Blog, we'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!


SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

Romance

With Valentine's Day this week, I decided to create a Valentine's Day card!  

I recently ordered the Heart to Heart Frame, which I just love!

I didn't realize I didn't have a big enough piece of vellum to stamp the entire heart, so I just did the inner heart.  I thought it would be fun to use the Parchment Craft Technique for this card!
I stamped the Valentine's Day Script sentiment in Dutchess Rose and then embossed with Pearl Fine Detail EP!  I love the effect!

Close-up:


SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:



Have a wonderful day!



----------------------------------

Challenges:
Card Mania: Love
Craft Your Passion: My Valentine
Cutie Pie Challenges: Valentine's Cards
Creative Stamp Friends: Hearts/Valentines Day
Creative Creations Challenge Blog: Love Themed
Fashionista Challenge: Valentines
Lexi's Creations: Valentine/Love
Love to Create: Love
My Craft Spot: For Your Sweetheart
Great Impressions: Have a Heart

10 comments:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Fantastic! I love the pearl embossing and the colors! Great design and embellishments!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the pink and the parchment heart is beautiful! Love the Pearl Stick pins too!

Emily D. said...

Beautiful card Kendra!!! Love it!

GiGi said...

This is gorgeous! That heart is amazing and I love the flowers and pins! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful,delicate looking heart and the design and embellishment are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful valentine's card thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge, good luck, cheers Sue N x

Sandra Carey said...

Beautiful Card Thanks for joining us this week at LTC Hugs Sandra DT XX http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

susiestacey said...

Such a pretty card, love the heart looks so delicate.
Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Valenetine challenge x Susan x

Houses Built of Cards said...

So very pretty! LOVE the soft colors and stick pins! Thanks so much for joining our Sweetheart Challenge at My Craft Spot this week!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Erin said...

So, so lovely! The embossing powder is simply stunning. Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!