Thursday, January 31, 2013

IBSIC #44



For this week's challenge, I decided to create something sweet and quick with the colors from the inspirational photo!

Ready for the yummy goods I made? 

I took all the calories out for all of you! *wink*
The kids and I had so much fun baking cupcakes!

The fun stamped circles are from the new Cute Circles set!! As well as all the sentiments, except for the Love You, which is from the new Just Because set!

Yummy!!

This week's inspirational photo is so beautiful:
I just love this photo!

Join in, we'd love to see what you create!!

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping store, there are so many lovely stamps and other products to choose from!!

Have a wonderful day!!




10 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Oh my gosh, they look fab !!!!! I'm doing my sister a baby shower next month and will pinch this idea. Thanks for the inspiration. Deb x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Yummy use of the circles!

Leah said...

These are so sweet and yummy! Love the circles for the cupcake toppers...such perfect colors for them too!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these sweet lady! Absolutely adorable for those cute babies of yours! Hugs, J

SugarGem said...

Eeeee darling.... I love me some cupcakes

Gloria Stengel said...

ooohhh yummy yummy yum!!!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Oh this is so cute and YUMMY too!!
Great idea and lovely eye candy!

Pammejo said...

YUMMO!!!! I LOVE CUPCAKES and your toppers make them look so inviting.

Grace Tolman said...

what a great idea for cake toppers. Thank you for sharing. ;)

Emily D. said...

OMG, these look divine... I love those toppers. Thank you for taking out the calories!!!