Thursday, December 20, 2012

Colorful Ornaments

As I mentioned Monday, I have two more ornament cards to share with you today using Raisin Boat set Holiday Hang Ups!

The reason, I have waited to share these two with you is because I was inspired by our Christmas tree for these, so I thought I would share a picture of our Christmas tree as well and didn't want to make my post too long the other day!

Here are the cards, I just LOVE how they turned out:

I used some non-traditional Christmas colors for these!! FUN!

On these two I used Creative Inspirations Paint Fairy Dust to add shimmer to the ornaments!

Close-up of one of them:

Now of our a picture of our Christmas tree:
The kids had so much fun helping me decorate the tree this year!

Our personalized ornaments:

We actually decided to put both our trees upstairs this year:
I just love this time of the year!!

Have a wonderful day!!


--------------------

Challenges:
Diva's By Design: Anything Goes

4 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful card and LOVE those ornaments Kendra! Hope you are having a great holiday season!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Unknown said...

Hi Kendra, ooh these are just lovely! Great colours and a very classy look.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Pamela said...

Beautiful creation, thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

Pam x

Gail said...

Very pretty card! I love all ornaments. This is such a great idea. Thanks for participating in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail