Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Suspension Card with SS

Hello crafty friends!

On the Sweet Stamps blog, we've started another challenge! 

This challenge will be held monthly!

Starts the 15th of each month and ends the following month on the 14th!

I just love different techniques and designs!

Hope you will join in!

----------------------

November's Technique Challenge at Sweet Stamps is:

Suspension Card

This was the first time I created a card like this!!  What fun!

There's a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers here.

I love how my card turned out:
I decided to make three suspensions on my card!

And with the holidays coming up, I decided to create a Christmas card. I just love using snowflakes, so that is what I based my card off of.


When turned around the other side of the circles have larger snowflakes.


----------------------


SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:



Have a wonderful day!



----------------------

Challenges:
My Mum's Craft Shop: Winter Wonderland
Penny's Paper-Crafty: Anything Goes

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty and unique card! I haven't tried that technique, but it's very impressive here! I love your use of non-traditional colors for a winter card. Great card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful suspension card! I love the three suspension circles in a row- love the layout! And, I always love your bitty bows!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card and a very clever design too.

Thanks for joining us at Pennys.

Helen x

Unknown said...

Kendra I love how you did the 3 suspension card!!!!!1 Unique design and gorgeous work!!!!!! Wow!!!!

Lydia said...

beautiful card- love the colours you have used xx thanks for joining us over at MMCS xx

Deanne Saunders said...

A very pretty card!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
~DEANNE~

Gaynor Greaves said...

Really nice card, love your layout and the image is fab, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, Gaynor x

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the three circles with the three sentiments. Very cool design, love the added ribbon and pearls. Do you really love snow?