Friday, November 2, 2012

Raisin Boat

Good morning fellow crafters!

Recently I went a Stamp and Scrapbook Show and fell in love with a new company!

You ask what company?!?!


The owners, Bobbi and Kim, are both so sweet and great to talk to!

They have a huge selection of wonderful stamps to choose from!

I was really drawn to their masculine line!!

Here's a card I created using Born to Ride:
I created this card for my uncle for his birthday, he's a huge Harley fan!!

So what really attracted me was the fact that you can RENT stamps from them!!

How cool is this?

They are the "Netflix" of the stamping world!

I have always wondered if any company would do something like this!

Be sure to check them out, if you haven't already!!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Great card! I found Raisin Boat at a stamp show, too. I also like their masculine line, especially the fitness stamps - which can be so hard to find. They have some adorable dog sets, as well. :-)

Emily D. said...

Okay, this is super cool! I have never heard of this company and am now going to check them out! Rent stamps?! That is AWESOME!

Love your card!!