Monday, October 8, 2012

Altered Item with SS

Hello crafty friends!

Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind! 

You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

Altered Item

For my project I decided to alter a wine bottle, by adding a tag to if, to give as a gift!!
With the holidays around the corner, we'll be having Christmas parties to go to and obviously gifts to give, so I created a wine tag!

I really like how it turned out:
I created the tag and label using Make the Cut!  Was so proud of how it turned out!

I just love the Bold Poinsettia and Leaf Duo set!!
I added some shimmer to the inside of the petals using Fairy Dust!

Look at the shimmer from the Creative Inspirations Paint!  I used Rustic Red on this swirl!


SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:




Be sure to check out all the other lovely projects from the DT as well!!

Have a wonderful day!




-----------------------------------

Challenges:
Party Time Tuesday: Anything But a Card

7 comments:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Beautiful wine tag - so elegant! I love all the bling you added with rhinestones and CI paints!

Emily D. said...

Absolutely fantastic!! I love this idea for making tags for wine bottles!

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a lovely gift tag, beautiful choice of colors. Love the added sparkle with the CI paints and pearls.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I agree- you should like it cause it is awesome! Great tag- love the shimmer : )

Unknown said...

Wow Kendra love this gorgeous tag you made!!!!! Perfect way to give a gift!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!

Donna Ellis said...

Kendra, what a pretty wine presentation! Love the layers and colors you've used.

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful wine tag Kendra!! Love your design and the effects of the CI paints along with your papers!