Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Chipboard with Sweet Stamps

Sweet Stamps Challenge:

Chipboard

Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create. You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!! There's plenty of wonderful things to choose from!

I have recently really gotten into using chipboard.  For this challenge I decided I would create a layout for my little guy's album.

The layout I created:

I used the Cheery Lynn die set "French Flair" to cut out the piece of paper in white I stamped the "Vertical Birthday" for the main sentiment. As well as using the "Balloon Silhouette" to create my own patterned paper.

Close up pictures of the paper covered star chipboard pieces.  The bottom three I used Creative Inspirations Paint "Fairy Dust" to add shimmer to the entire stars.

On this star, I only used the paint on the colored stripes.

Lastly, I created these fun candles using a die from the "Cupcake" die set.  I then added CI Paints "Denium" and "Sunshine".

Have a wonderful day!

Kendra
-------------------------------------

4 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Fabulous layout of your little guy!! Love all the great details! Such a beautiful memory!!

Dawnll said...

This is just precious-love those pictures.
Your eye for details is wonderful-always love the shimmer
Have a sweet week.

jonim52 said...

What fabulous details, adorable pictures too!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Really cute layout, good ideas for the chipboard. What a cute way to say the memory.