Monday, November 7, 2011

Princess Layout

I don't have the pictures printed out yet for this layout yet, but have the layout created!  (Wow...so impressed with myself, normally I don't do a layout without having the pictures!)

But I am super happy with how it turned out dispite not having the cute pictures.

My recent trip to Archivers I picked up these new papers that I fell in love with!  And created a "Princess" layout for Ava.

I cut "princess" from my Cricut using the Lyrical Letters cart.
I added "Amethyst" to the letters to add some shimmer!  I just love my Creative Inspirations Paint!  I mean what princess layout is complete without shimmer?!

And....BLING!

Molly at CI Paint has also started carrying hot fix jewels recently!  Another addiction of mine!  So I loaded this layout up with a ton of bling!
I used jeweled inspirations clear SS20.

Although I have been creating a lot of digital layouts recently in an attempt to get caught up on my kids albums, I still love making traditional ones!  I love cutting up paper and get my hands messy with the paints and ink!

Have a great day!

Kendra

--------------------------------------

No comments: