Friday, July 1, 2011

Prairie Fairy Challenge #56

Over on the Prairie Fairy Fun Friday's Blog our challenge for the next two weeks is:

Swirls & Pearls

It's my week to host the challenge and I thought this would be a fun challenge. 

I really enjoyed making my card!

I've had my eye on this digi from Prairie Fairy for awhile now, it's called "Swirly Cupcake". 

I used Creative Inspirations Paint "TuTu Pink" to add shimmer to the frosting! YUMMY!

The embossed Core'dinations paper sanded, I really like how this turned out.

Join in the fun at Prairie Fairy Fun Friday's!!  Also check out the amazing creations from the other Fairy Princesses!!

Have a great weekend!

Kendra

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I love all the deliciousness of the swirls and glitter on this card. Great job Kendra!!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Deliciuos card! It's soooo yummy, yummy, yummy! Just beautifully made! Cute with all the pink!

I love your layout of the beautiful little girl in your previous post! It's just adorable - fab photos of a sweetheart! <3

Happy weekend to you and your family!
Hugs, Hege

Lola said...

I really like how this turned out too! LOVE the cupcake sprinkles! And all the 3D fun.

Dorte said...

Wonderful card Kendra, I migth lift it one day, hope it's OK.
Enjoy your weekend.
hugs Dorte

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a delicious looking card! I love the way your background paper turned out...very pretty! The cupcake really looks yummy...love this card!

Cor* said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm scrummy! love the shimmer and the perfect embossing of swirls! A great choice of digi for sure Kendra! LOVE it!

Hannah Clark said...

I love all the pearls as sprinkles on the cupcake! It looks so yummy!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Gorgeous girly! Love the embossing and all the swirly sparkles! Looks delicious too...lol!

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Deb said...

Super delicious, love the fluffy colors and your swirls and pearls are perfect
Debs
xxx