Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wedding or Anniversary with SweetStamps



Sweet Stamps Challenge #18:

Wedding or Anniversary

Here's my creation:
 I decided to create an Anniversary card for this challenge.  I used "Vertical Roses" that I just got from Sweet Stamps!  What a fun image!  I also really like the vertical sentiments from Sweet Stamps.  I used "Vertical Anniversary".
Other products I used from SweetStamps.com include:

Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create.  You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!  Also make sure to check out all the other lovely creations from the other DT members!!
Have a wonderful day! Aside from card making I have been crazy busy planting flowers!! :)

Kendra

-------------------------------------

8 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Kendra.xxx

jonim52 said...

Love the roses and the vertical sentiment. Very very pretty card.

Dawnll said...

Such a beautiful card- I love the roses.
What a romantic challenge this week at
Sweet Stamps Challenge
Have a sweet week.

Sandy Fredrick said...

I love the way you used the hearts folder and the design layout you used. Beautiful coloring on the roses. The black layers and ribbon really make the other colors pop.

Tamara Morton said...

Wonderful card Kendra! I love the soft colours you have used mixed with the heart embossing. Beautiful
Hugs
Tamara
Sorry I didn't get round to commenting on your masculine card, but that too was awesome

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

A very beautiful card, Kendra. I love your colors and the embossed hearts!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Very pretty! Love the embossed hearts and that they are colored. The ribbon really looks great in black, striking!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

This is SOOOO gorgeous! I simply love pink and black together!!! Great job!