Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthdays with Sweet Stamps



Sweet Stamps Challenge #15:

Birthday

Here's my creation:
I have soooooo much fun making this card!! I used duo stamp set called "Candle Wish Duo" from Sweet Stamps!  You get both the candle and the sentiment!

I inked up the candle with a bunch of different colors to match the paper!

Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create.  You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!  Also make sure to check out all the other lovely creations from the other DT members!!

So lets see those BIRTHDAY cards!!

Have a great day!

Kendra

-------------------------------------
Challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Antyhing Goes
Claudia & Company: Birthday Card for Girl
Paper and Such: Birthday
Use It Tuesday: Bling
Karens Doodles: Bold and Bright
Lexi's Creations: Spots and/or Stripes
Stamping Scrapping Challenge: Birthday
Corrosive Challenges: Birthdays
Paper Sundaes: Birthday
Catch The Bug: Polka Dots and Stripes

20 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I love Make A Wish!! Your greeting looks like the base to a cupcake! Love all your colors, paper, and ribbon! Very pretty!

Dawnll said...

I really like the duo sets also- double pleasure-lol
Cute card sweetie
Hope you come and join my de-stash swap going on now
Have a sweet week

blessings to you, Dawn ll

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Soo cute! I love this SOOOOOOOOOO much! That ribbon is the best! I love the stamp, I love it all!

Elaine ♥ said...

Such a beautiful bold and bright card just perfect for our challenge :)

Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this week :)

Elaine ♥

The Mama Monkey said...

Love all the beautiful colors! So festive and fun!!

Thank you so much for playing at Use It Tuesday!!

Karen said...

cute card! THanks for joining us at SSCC! : )

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love it, love it love it!!!!! This card is so cute, I love what you did with the birthday candles.

Jodie Mackrell said...

what a fun card! love your papers! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Julie said...

Great card Kendra, love the row of candles. Thanks for playing along at Paper and Such.

kadie said...

ooooo, Kendra, this is so CUTE! I love all the bright and fun colors! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Claudia and Company!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh, how cute is this!! Love all the pretty candles!! Such a super fun Birthday card!!

Fiona said...

fab birthday card and fab colours too!! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi
x

Paddington fan said...

What a bright and cheerful card - I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our spotty / stripey challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Love how you used that candle stamp. Wonderful idea! I love the colors you used. So fun!

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Kendra, Lovely card I so love those candles and your colour scheme as always is perfect!
Hugs
Tamara

Amanda R said...

Cute card! Love the striped paper and the little candles in a row! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

Anonymous said...

This is such a wonderful creation Kendra, i love all 'em candles!
Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕

Becky G said...

Such a fun and happy card! I love the candles and colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug. :) Becky

JenMarie said...

How festive! Love all the colors! So glad you played along at Paper and Such!!

Mary Frances said...

What a fun card Kendra!! This is soo cute. I haven't tried the duo sets yet. I guess I need to go shopping :)