Friday, March 25, 2011

Prairie Fairy Challenge #49

Over on the Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays Blog our challenge for the next two weeks is:

Oh So Spring

This gave me a chance to start working on some of my spring layouts for the kids.

I created a Easter layout for my little girl's album.  I used the new adorable "Easter Egg Gilly"!  She is so darn cute!
I added some easter eggs for her to sit on, which I thought was a cute idea!

This image is available at Prairie Fairy Designs and comes in uncolored and colored PNG as well as uncolored and colored JPG formats!!  So it makes it perfect for digital scrapbookers!! (I used the colored PNG version)

Have a nice day!!

Kendra

9 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Kendra, This layout is adorable, love how you've designed it and the colours are fab. Wishing you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

Hannah Clark said...

I just love the layout! Wow! So cute!

Margreet said...

what a lovely layout Kendra....enjoy your weekend!
xxx Margreet

Dorte said...

Adorable Lo Kendra, beautiful! Brilliant idea with the easter eggs for Gilly to sit on. Digis are great!
Wishing you a great weekend!
hugs from Dorte

Beverly Montez said...

Kendra,
Great layout. Love the colors you used and of course I love Gillian.
XO
Beverly

Christy said...

What a sweet layout. Love that image!

Deb said...

Fantastic layout, love the image and gorgeous colors
Debs
xxx

Kelly said...

Kendra you have colored this image beautifully and I love how you add all the extra eggs for Gillian to sit on!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is totally sweet, Kendra. Wonderful spring colors and that image is just adorable. It's going to make a wonderful scrapbook page for Easter! Great take on this week's challenge.

Hugs,
Linda