Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Sunday

I hope everyone survived the holiday season!  Hope it was a good one!  I've been enjoying playing with the kids with their new toys!!  They both were so much fun!!  I can't believe it's over for another year!  Now I need to focus on the little ones birthday, I can't believe she's going to be one in little over a week!  Next Saturday we're having her B-day party!!

It's Sunday, along with being the last Sunday of the month, which means it is your last chance to be entered in the drawing at CREATIVE INSPIRATION PAINTS to win your choice of 5 jars.  These paints are amazing!!

I did not get a new project made with all the holiday preparations, but did want to remind you and share an older card I made.

So for the challenge:

DREAM VACATION

Inspired By: Where You Would Love To Go

I created this card this summer:
My dream vacation right now would be to go somewhere warm and where there is no snow piled up!  Where there are flowers growing everywhere! :) ....Or even to be able to sit in my gazebo among my flowers!

We'd love to see what you create, plus you'll be entered into the drawing to win 5 jars for yourself.  No need to use CI Paints, but if you own some, use them and you'll be entered twice for your creation.  Check it out here.

Have a great day!

Kendra

No comments: