Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shimmery Blue Flower

I just love this cute little card!  The flower turned out so pretty! (I love flowers!)  It's too bad the end of the growing season is done here and soon all the flowers will be gone.  Can only now dream for next spring to be here all over again!



I made this card when I was at Scrapfest at MOA!

Have a great day!

Kendra

-----------------------------------------------

Details:
Stamps: Hero Arts "Stencil Flower" (CG194), "Cling Dot" (CG139)
Paper: Mocha Cardstock, White Watercolor Paper, Eggshell Layering Paper
Ink: VersaMark, Broken China Distress Ink, Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, Peeled Paint Distressed Ink
Misc.: White Embossing Powder, Pearls, Perfect Pearls

2 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

and shimmery it is! Love how you've made the center a bit darker!

Lola said...

This really is so pretty and I love the colors.