Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ava

I've been spending some time (when I can find the spare time with the two little active munchkins) trying to not get too far behind on their scrapbooks!

I just did this LO yesterday for Ava's album.


I just recently got the i-rock and LOVE it! I just love bling so found the tool to be a MUST have! I had read that you can use the Iron-on Crystals (Glamour Glitz) from Hobby Lobby. So I took a trip the other night to check it out. I bought a few packages, which isn't really cheaper thatn buying the regular i-rock gems. I actually believe buying the i-rock crystals is a lot cheaper, although there is more of a color variety of gems at Hobby Lobby, which I liked. I tend to use a lot of pink, so it was great to just buy a package of pink crystals.

I added this little flourish to the flower with some Amethyst crystals. I didn't use the stencil I had and rather free-handed this one and am very happy with how it turned out! Yay!

Details:
LO Size: 12" x 12"
Paper: Random Scraps
CI Paints: Light Purple
Cricut Cart.: Songbird
Ink: VersaMagic "Purple Petunia"
Misc.: Purple Paper Flowers, Spare-Parts "printed brads" from the Paper Studio, plain purple brads, Glamour Glitz Iron-on Crystals "Amethyst"

2 comments: