Thursday, March 4, 2010

More Thank-You Cards, Friend & Anniversary Card

A quick card I made for my friend Shawn to send in her package. The background circle stamp is from Stampabilities called "Dotted Circles" #OR1031 and the sentiment is from Stampin Up "All Holidays".







Some more birthday cards I put together from the left over kits I had from the class I taught. The sentiment is from Stampabilities "Happy Birthday 10" #FR1040 and the cake was a stamp I found at the dollar tree.






An anniversary card I made for my father-in-law to give my mother-in-love for their anniversary. The "love you" is from the Stampin Up set "Short and Sweet".




My husband's grandma recently died and I offered to make all the thank-you cards, she loved roses. I had found this paper at Hobby Lobby the other day and came home and made 10 of these cards! Grandpa just loved them!! The sentiment is from the Stampin Up set "Short and Sweet".




I also made the 6 of these for him to use.



I made 2 of these, just was experimenting.



1 comment: