Friday, February 12, 2010

Anniversary Cards, Thinking of You, Sympathy & More Valentine's Day Cards

I was having fun yesterday making cards in between naps and times DS was playing on his own.

All new stamps I got at Hobby Lobby the other day. The background stamp is called "Scribble Heart Background" and the heart stamped masked areoung Be My Valentine is called "Scribble Heart" both from Stanpabilities.
Made two of these.

Just a little different.

A valentine for DS to give his aunt!


A valentine for DD to give to her aunt!


A friend of mine just had a huge surgery so I thought it would be nice to send her a thinking of you card,

A sympathy card for the neghibor who just lost her mother.


Anniversary card for DH, using the new faux stamps I got! The are so cool!!

Anniversary card for my best friend!

6 comments:

Amy C said...

Great cards!! I ♥ those bees.

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful cards! TFS

Mimi6 said...

Love your cards and your baby is so cute! Love the bees!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Look at all these wonderful cards! You have been very busy! Thanks for sharing your talent.

Brens Designs said...

Wow! These cards are all wonderful!

Paula said...

Very beautiful work!